Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 144: Blue & Gray

Well, it's really silver, but a little adjustment on the color wheel made it more blue.  No, I'm not feeling down.  I know how to deal When the Stars Go Blue (The Corrs featuring Bono).  I just needed a macro shot, and this is my contribution.  This was inspired by a photo I saw in the 365 Project site which I cannot find anymore.  Drats.

The skies are also a bit gray.  I've been seeing rainclouds and lightning.  While I like the cold after a whole lot of heat, I do feel bad for those who have to deal with inclement weather.  In this country, though, the weather you have to live with is more of in extremes.  You either get a whole lot of sun, or a whole lot of rain.  Sometimes, on the same day.

5 comments:

  1. I remembered our grade school teacher told us that we shouldn't pray for heavy rain, rain lang kasi isipin din daw natin yung mga taong walang matirahan.

    Hay... I hope Chedeng will leave the country soon at yung araw, humina hina naman siya.

    P.S.
    Ano palang object yan sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Earrings ko, sis. Hehe... Tinamad na kong kumuha ng mas maayos na pic. Male-late na ko eh. :P Sana nga wag naman syang manalanta.

    @Gwacie: It's a great song. O siguro, partial lang talaga kay Bono. Haha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a button to me! hehe. Its not raining now in Manila but I heard that its raining in some parts of the country. Last night, maraming areas flooded because of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @photoparjour: Mukha ngang button, no? Hehe... Madami nga daw binaha. I hope it leaves the country really soon para wala na masalanta.

    ReplyDelete