Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140: Go

Not as sharp as I would like it to be, but I wasn't shooting much on this Friday.

Green is my favorite color.  It can be an analogy to whole lot of things reflective of me.  I love seeing lush greenery, plant bushes, carpets or grass, and foliage serving as backdrop for pretty flowers.  My socio-civic activities focus only on two things, children and a green earth.  I love the green of wine bottles and stones made of jade and emeralds.  While the color green doesn't make food look appetizing, I do enjoy having pesto and paneer. One of the things I absolutely love about the color, though, is it's a signal to move forward.  On a busy road, everyone's waiting for their lights to turn A Certain Shade of Green (Incubus).

6 comments:

  1. heheh! parang nag attendance lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chew On This: Haha... Onga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few people lang kilala ko who likes green, you're one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Talaga? Ako naman, a lot of people I know like this color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww nice. i love green too. it's my second favorite. i agree-very few people like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mooncake: Thanks, sis! I never realized that few people like this color.

    ReplyDelete