Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131: Filling for a Craving


I was craving for Krispy Kreme donuts today.  Since the one in our building is still under construction, I took a walk on Ayala to get myself donuts.  There was something in me that was bullheaded about getting myself donuts, and they had to be Krispy Kreme.  

While finishing off my donuts, I was talking to a couple of other colleagues from work who both told me they were feeling the same way I was.  It's very difficult to explain and justify.  There seems to be something nagging at you.  I think it had an effect on my craving.  Normally, when I'm craving for something, I do not go to lengths just to fill it.  For the donuts today, though, I had to walk that block.  There's something about this unsettling feeling that I'm not sure of, or maybe I'm just PMSing.  *shrug*

Song of the day: Patlang (Cambio)

6 comments:

  1. I sometimes feel that way too, but to ice cream not donuts. ;) Yun tipong hindi ka makakatulog pag hindi mo nakain. Naglilihi? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have those kind of moments. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayun, ok na mag-comment.

    Dahil sa post mo eh napabili ako ng Krispy Kreme at eto rin ang photo of the day ko hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @blackshirt13: I'm more of an ice cream person, myself. It's just that yesterday, I felt like I HAD TO get myself donuts. :D

    @Reggie: Diba? Parang walan makakapigil sa 'yo? :P

    @Dianne: Haha. Influential lagi ang food post 'no? Kapag nakakakita ng post na food, nagugutom ako. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang nawala yung original post and yung comments. I remember last night na hindi nga ako makapag-comment sa post mo. Yun pala something was wrong with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joanne: Sayang nga eh. Pero ayos lang din. It's primarily about the photo naman. The thoughts I have on the day or the photo just gives it a story. :)

    ReplyDelete