Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 133: Lamp in the Daylight

This was taken on J.P. Rizal, if I'm not mistaken.  I was in a cab, so I wasn't consciously aware of the street names.  I can tell you, though, that it's across the river from the Makati City Hall.  I have a fascination with lamplights.  When we went up to Baguio, I took pictures of almost every lamplight I saw in Camp John Hay.  Yeah, I'm weird that way.

My disposition has improved over the last few hours.  I had an interesting discussion with the folks in our team.  There's this event at work that requires everyone to come up with a presentation, and we were all debating on what to do.  I used the term "debating" because it was a healthy discussion.  We're professionals, we're not going to turn barbaric and start brawling.  *Wipes bloody nose*  I am kidding, of course.

I watched the trailer for Something Borrowed, because the girls were talking about it and this song stuck.  Little Too Much (Natasha Bedingfield)

5 comments:

  1. The color of the sky was actually what caught my attention in this picture. So lovely! =) And the clouds too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blackshirt13: Yup, it was a clear day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sky! Di mo akalain na polluted ang bansa natin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Tama! Parang ang linis-linis ng sky. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gwacie: Thanks, sis! I realized that I loved this photo because the lamp made a nice accent to the sky. :)

    ReplyDelete