Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 142: Baby Doll

I've been trying to figure out which stuff to dispose off and which stuff to keep.  I got stumped with this bottle of perfume.  I bought this a little over a year ago and have barely used it.  I'm bad with estimates so I'd say it's at least 85% full.  I love the scent of YSL's Baby Doll, however, it's one of those scents that does not feel like it belongs to me.  It's flowery, and I'm not exactly a flower-scent person.  I lean more towards the musky notes.  It's still a little too difficult to let go of, though.  I start thinking that there might be an occasion where I need to smell flowery.  Seriously, though, what kind of situation would I need to smell like flowers?  If there's any, I'm sure my Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom cologne would do just fine.

That decides it then, Baby Doll goes to the out bin.  Sheesh, this entire process of letting go and bidding Goodbye (Secondhand Serenade) is a lot more difficult than I imagined.

12 comments:

  1. not fond of floral scents either, not even the citrusy ones. Too overpowering for me :)- silverbarrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. YSL perfumes doesn't like me, they smell awful with my body chemistry! haha

    Baka sis magamit mo pag may evening events or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have baby doll too.. pero paubos na yung sakin.. hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. i'm not fond of floral scents. but then I'm not really fond of perfumes as i'm quite allergic to them. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too.. not really into floral scents..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tetpalomares: I love the smell of flowers, but sometimes perfume overrates them. Kaya di ako masyadong fan.

    @Dianne: It smells ok with me, pero para siyang Incanto Heaven. I bought a bottle one time, tapos nung suot ko na, pakiramdam ko e nagpapanggap lang ako. Haha...

    @princessposh: Yung akin, sis, halos di pa gamit. Sayang.

    @Pink: Talaga? Perfume lang naman siguro. How about cologne, sis?

    @mango_shake: Ewan ba. Gusto ko naman amoy ng flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis ako din not a fan of flowery scents. Ewan ko ba pero feeling ko kasi lagi amoy pang-patay. Sorry!! Haha.. pero seriously ganon lagi pumapasok sa isip ko pag amoy ng perfumes na flowery. Yung mga bath sprays like yung sa Bath and Body works okay pa. Pero yung perfumes talaga, yun na naiisip ko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Joanne: Haha... Ako naman, ang naiisip ko lagi e 'Ninang'. Parang yung mga ninang kasi nung bata ako laging flowery perfume ang gamit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. joining the group of anti-floral scent ;)

    i remember my hubby, who was then courting me... he bought me a big bottle of anais anais because he said that his eldest sister loves it.. yuck!!! his older sister is like 30 yrs older than him! granny-smell alert, granny-smell alert! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. @photoparjour: LOL. Onga no? Classic flower scent ang anais anais. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you throw it away? sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @mydailycapture: Nope, sis. I'm thinking of selling it, or giving it away.

    ReplyDelete