Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124: In Daylight

I've been wanting to take a photo of the view from work during the day.  Lately, the smog isn't as thick and you can see the mountains in the horizon.  Plus the clouds were neat and puffy.  This was my best attempt during break with my ever reliable phone.

I have to admit, despite the crazy heat, I like the fact that summer is the only season that can give you such a pretty sight.  Blue sky, fluffy clouds, and bright greenery.  Even the smog is less visible.  The clouds were my favorite, of course.  They remind me of cotton candy.

There's still a month left of this summer to enjoy.  Forget the sleep music, I'm playing Mint Car (The Cure).

11 comments:

  1. Nice shot sis!

    Hay... I still can't get used to the heat. Lalo ako nagiging home buddy sa sobrang init.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to take photos of clouds. Pero bakit naman 1 month pa ang summer? Torture ang init!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis it looks like a manhattan jigsaw puzzle to me.. hehe! was your cam zoomed in? para kasing super taas ng location mo here.. antagal ko ng plan to have a shot like this kaso plan pa rin sya.. lol!

    i love summer only when i see the fluffy clouds.. but most of the time, it kills me.. argggh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Nami-miss ko ang night shift dahil sa init. Haha...

    @Photoparjour: I like clouds. I like them fat and fluffy. :D

    @mango_shake: I was using my phone with this shot. This was taken from the 39th floor, kaya ganyan ang vantage point niya. Ang sarap kunan ng picture yung view lagi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I am not liking the summer heat at all, I have to agree that sceneries look their best in the bright sunshine. =) Nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis ang galing talaga ng mga ganito mong shots. So nice. Ang ganda nga ng clouds..parang cotton candy lang. Sarap kainin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @blackshirt13: The heat is not fun at all. I still like the fluffy clouds, though.

    @Joanne: Thanks, sis! :D Natutuwa na kong kumuha ng landscape shots paunti-unti. Dati kasi, challenged talaga ko. I've seen really good landscapes. Pero from our floor kasi, sayang yung view kung hindi mo man lang kunan. E halos araw-araw ko din nakikita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Faith: Nice shot. I envy you - ang ganda ng view from your work.

    Can you do HDR?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Reggie: I have never tried doing HDR. Ngayon pa lang ako nagve-venture into landscape. I would love to, though. :)

    ReplyDelete