Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 139: La Mer Galette

La Mer Galette from La Creperie.  While a usual galette would be made with buckwheat, this one was with flour.  I needed something easier to chew for lunch.  La Creperie was playing French music, and I loved that they played J'envoie valser (Zazie) while I was there.

This is now beginning to look like a checkpoint on how I progress eating after having my braces.  I'm so happy to be eating solids again, though.  I even managed to eat chicken nuggets for dinner.  Chicken nuggets! Meat!  Isn't that fantastic?

10 comments:

  1. I feel for you sis, I too had braces before and I remembered just having soup for a week !!! :( But like the saying goes.. No pain, no gain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, next week steak na yan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tetpalomares: Yep. Yun na nga. Tiis-ganda na lang. :P

    @Dianne: Hehe... Ang goal ko next week is lechon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard all the horrible stories about braces. I've never had braces... and hopefully, my daughter won't need any when she grows up heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to the lechon point sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chew On This: I hope your daughter doesn't need it either. Although, I have to admit that I'm beginning to get used to it.

    @Gwacie: Hope so, too! I'm positive about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! Go sa lechon! I miss that food... good to know you're able to eat solids again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pink: Thanks! Di pa ko nakaka-try kumain ng pork or beef ulit, pero by next week malamang meron na. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isipin mo na lang sis, me kasama na weight-loss plan ang braces mo. No need to go on a separate diet. Haha. And that at the end of this super sexy mo na! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @blackshirt13: Now, that's one way to look at it. :D

    ReplyDelete