Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 130: Parked

Got home before dawn.  I walked around a bit to see what I could take a picture of, and this is what I got.

I've talked about standing still a few months back.  I guess, I'm right there now.  I'm kind of waiting.  Have you ever felt like you're waiting for something to happen?  Although, you're not sure what.  Like waiting for an opponent in a chess game to make a move.  You sit there dreading and anticipating at the same time.  I probably don't make sense.  This could just be an effect of my very weird work schedule recently.  

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Napa-isip ako kung may inaantay ba ko pero wala hehe And I never had that kind of feeling din which makes me wonder kung ano ang feeling na yan haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: I've felt this every now and then within the last four years or so. Parang may inaantay akong mangyari na hindi ko alam kung ano. Oh, well. I guess this'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had that feeling too. Weird na exciting na ewan. Basta yun parang hindi ka mapakali for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @blackshirt13: It's kind of unsettling. At least, now I know I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've recently experienced that (waiting for something to happen) especially in the past few months. It's like should I make a move, or wait longer because something else might happen. I feel just standing at the middle. And it's agonizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Reggie: It is agonizing. It's like some sort of funk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @blackshirt13: Glad I'm not the only one who feels it. I guess, this will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are the times i can hear u2's "stuck in a moment" in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Gwacie: Oo nga no? Haha... Could have used that song for this post. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete