Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 127: Wine Buffet Night

Pink Moscato in wine glasses.  I can drink this all day without realizing I'm getting a buzz.  I think this drink is going to be my ice cream of wines.  It can Lift Me Up (The Benjamin Gate) from anything dreary.

It was a discovery, really.  I was all set to go to Laguna to attend a birthday celebration.  That was the plan.  When will I ever learn that nothing ever goes as planned?  My friend and I ended up at Cerveseria in Greenbelt.  Downing glass after glass of wine while discussing everything from work to improving performance to activism to concert tickets to Anne Hathaway to hair whipping to so-called alternative lifestyles to funny little characters.  It was a very enriching discussion.  We both haven't been to this wine bar, and chose the place because they have wine buffet on the drink list.  Cerveseria has good drinks, just don't expect too much from the food.  I suggest you dine at Kitchen right next to it first, then hit the wine buffet next door after.

Now that the party's over, we owe the celebrant in Laguna dinner for not getting there.

13 comments:

  1. Sis mukhang masarap nga yung wine kaso lam mo naman ako, hindi wine person. So baka hindi ko din yan magustuhan pag natikman ko. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanne: It's actually sweet, sis. Para lang siyang juice. I lost count of the number of glasses I had. Hindi ko talaga namalayan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photo sis... very elegant :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chew On This: Thanks, sis! Appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wine and stimulating conversations -- perfect tandem. :) ang ganda pala ng effect sis pag binabasa ko yung post mu while listening to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lagot ka sa friend mo hehe Joke :)

    I love the shot sis and the wine, PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miss 'Chievous: I'm glad you liked the song. Pick me upper ko siya recently. It somehow fit the post, too. :)

    @Dianne: Lagot nga, sis. May utang tuloy kami sa kanyang bonggang dinner. It was good wine. Sakto din lang kasi yesterday, drizzling lang, it wasn't raining like it was today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like that nothing ever goes as planned. haha i can relate.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mooncake: Minsan nga, mas masaya yung mga wala sa plano. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice, i like the picture composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @silentbleeding: Thanks, sis! It did come out pretty neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one. Good luck sa 365 project mo sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @April Pantoja: Thanks, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete