Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27: Standing Still

I never learned how to ride a bike.  Which is a funny thing, really.  I remembered that when I saw this bike parked outside the building where I live.  It was just there, standing perfectly still.

There are several moments in my life when I felt like I was standing still like this bike.  Sometimes, anticipating.  Other times, dreading.  No matter how long you stand still, though, at some point you have to move.  At one point or another, you get on the seat and push on the pedal.

Eventually, you stop Standing Still (Jewel).

6 comments:

  1. I haven't learned too. I tried maybe twice and then I realized biking is not meant for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught myself how to bike! Then 2 years ago, after mga more than 10 years na rin yun na di ako nakapag-bike, nagpunta kami ng QC Circle then we rented bikes. Aliw! Marunong pa rin ako!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to ride a bike too! gusto ko nga matuto kaso natatakot ako sumemplang.:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Haha... buti ka pa, sis. Ako, tampulan ng asar ng mga kaibigan ko pag napag-tripan nilang mag-bike. :P

    @Jean and Ann: Mabuhay ang mga hindi marunong mag-bike!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, sis! :) Either that, o likas na madrama lang talaga ako. Haha...

    ReplyDelete