Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 57: Believing is Everything

I like the word believe.  Maybe because my name is Faith.  Hahaha...

I do think that believing is everything.  I even have a journal dedicated to a list of things that I believe in.  I have probably gone through different hurdles and obstacles armed with nothing but belief that I can.  I've watched people change with just believing.  It has been a mantra for several things in my life.  Strangely, though, as much as I find myself driven with belief, I also find it difficult to do a synonym, which is trust.  It's safe to say that I have trust issues, but I believe in people.  Does that make sense?  I will believe in people, however, it does not necessarily mean that I will trust them.  Trust, I Believe (Blessid Union of Souls), just starts with believing.  Ok, I'm rambling.

13 comments:

  1. I Believe!

    Naalala ko tuloy nung nagpunta tayo sa MOA. Nung tinawagan mo ko and I said wala pa si Sam on stage kung di ang TRUE FAITH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Hahaha... Hindi ako yun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe is one of my favorite words! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. @color_violet: Diba, sis? It has all the right things in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born under the sign Pisces and I BELIEVE is my mantra. :)

    http://www.thepiscessign.com/pisces-astrology/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jean: Ano kaya yung sa Gemini? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. " Strangely, though, as much as I find myself driven with belief, I also find it difficult to do a synonym, which is trust. "-Faith

    Super like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this word simply because the word "lie" is in between! :D I believe you ate faith! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mooncake: Thanks. :)

    @John: Haha... There is that. I choose to believe pa din. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tamaaaa! and I've been meaning to have that word inscribed in my body for sooooo long! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  11. @epol apol: Hehe... May time na inisip ko din yan. Pero idi-disown daw ako ng nanay ko kung sakali. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the word believe too -- gives you something to live for.
    Aaand, this is a nice post, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @mydailyflair: It does! Thanks, sis! Appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete