Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47: Tea & Sympathy

My creative muse seems to have abandoned me today.  This is an obstacle in this project, which I knew was going to eventually happen.  So, around the time I started, I came up with a list of things to mitigate these lull times and still allow me to progress with the project.  One of my "plans" was to put my iTunes on shuffle, press play, and use whatever song that comes up to conceptualize a photo.  Tea and Sympathy (Jars of Clay) played.  Ergo, the photo above.

11 comments:

  1. @Gwacie: It could have been really tricky. Kinabahan pa ko mag-play, kasi baka ang makuha ko e one of the foreign-language songs on my song list o yung tipong ang title e virtue o pangalan ng tao. Pano kaya yun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea sis! can i borrow your style for those days na wala rin extraordinary sa araw ko? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tonguetiedtalks: Sige lang, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang cool ng idea!

    Like you kinakabahan din ako kay may mga classical music ako eh haha

    Ma-try nga yan one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dianne: Isa pa yan, pano kung ang mag-play e Mazurka in D, Op. 33 No. 2? Patay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis, nice. Where do you get the tin can? I like ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis nice idea nga!! I'll borrow that idea pag wala na ko talaga maisip :) And also, di ko alam yang song na yan ng Jars of Clay. Ma-DL nga :) Lagi ako nakakakuha ng song ideas dito sa mga entries mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @pomegranate: The tin I got from my mom. Breakfast tea ng Manila Pen. :)

    @Joanne: Go lang, sis. :) I live with music kasi, parang ang lungkot pag wala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. True! Buti nalang it's not something from Perfume, Hikki or BigBang! hehe :D

    "All your words fall to the floor and break like china cups. And the waitress grabs a broom and tries to sweep them up".... I like this part! :D

    ReplyDelete