Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: Breakfast of Champions

I almost did not get to take any picture for today.  I spent most of yesterday and today with the printer (I raped the print button).  It was a good thing that I have good friends who I work with, and who look after my welfare when I'm beginning to forget about it.  Yesterday, they bought me my lunch.  Today, they brought me pan de sal and peanut butter, which I love and miss like Disney movies. 

I appreciate the people I work with.  I would have suffered from the insanity brought by stress if I weren't blessed enough to work with people I enjoy working with.  When things go really crazy, I know that my team is all I need.  Work isn't always fun, even when you enjoy what you do for a living.  But it's easier to get by when you're surrounded by creative and positive people who serve as constant reminders that it all boils down to the choices you make each day.  The choice to find something good everyday.  The choice to be happy.  The choice to believe. The choice to make it right.  The choice to make it work.  The choice to be a champion everyday.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. You need people/friends like that everyday. I don't think I can survive a class without that kind of support. Yung tipong ibubulong sayo ang sagot habang nagre-recite ka haha Or dadalhan ka ng food, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nung nagcr-crave ako ng champorado, lahat ng champorado flavor ek-ek dinala nila for me. Matahimik lang daw ako. More than that, I've probably grown to be a better person with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis you're blessed to have people like that in your work..some are not as fortunate.
    and ayan biglang gusto ko na naman ng peanut butter! i didn't know may peanut butter na ganyan sa pan de manila. usually kc coco jam binibili nila mama jan..or yung something na may garlic? i'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yun din sana sasabihin ko. Di ko alam na may peanut butter kasi coco jam din binibili nila haha May Pan de Manila pandesal dito kaso ayaw ko yung peanut butter eh (Peter Pan) kasi maka-Skippy ako.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joanne: May bago kasing bukas na Pan de Manila sa building namin. Kanina naman, cream cheese ang nilantakan namin. :D

    @Dianne: I like Skippy! Pero kung sa paboritong peanut butter din lang, Lily's Peanut Butter na ko. :P

    ReplyDelete