Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38: This Time

Sometimes, I find myself focusing a lot on the future.  At some point, I have also dwelled a lot on the past.  The thing is, in all this foci, I fail to pay attention on the present.  I feel like that right now.  Like I'm not focusing enough on what's happening here, right now.  It makes me feel that I'm missing something I should pay attention to, and that I should act on it.  Otherwise, I miss that opportunity.  Because this time, right now, will not come back.  And you can't really turn back the hands of time.

3 comments:

  1. i have that problem too. parang always looking for the next fix. mas iniisip yung future. and i know, we know, be here now. but ang hirap! that's really one of the hardest things to do. to just be in the present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I kept on focusing on the future too eh paano kung di ako umabot sa future. Di ko man lang na-enjoy ang present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Debbie: Dati pikon na pikon ako sa sarili ko kasi masyado kong hung up sa past, ngayon naman masyado kong future-oriented. Edad ba to?

    @Dianne: Naisip ko din yan. At kung dumating ako dun, what do I look back to? Matutuwa ba kaya ko sa sarili ko?

    Seryoso masyado. Find the hidden Mickey na lang. :)

    ReplyDelete