Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50: Tequila in Roses

I'm more of a wine or beer person, since they enhance the taste of food.  On occasion, though, I drink other things to toxify.  Also, partying at a club seems impossible without a drink in hand.  Although, I would have to admit that I haven't done the club scene for some time.  I felt like I've had my fill of it when I was a teenager.  The only reason I went was because it was a birthday celebration.  It felt a bit weird going back to that scene.  Or is it just me feeling too old for it?  Might be.  Did I just shame the Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)?

9 comments:

  1. After a couple of fainting incidents because of alcohol, I drink either shake or iced tea when clubbing but mind you I don't go because I wanted to, most of the time its because somebody is celebrating a birthday. I am still a homebuddy or mall rat and never been a fan of the club scene even when I was young.

    But now, I really appreciate wine for some reason. It doesn't make me dizzy but more of giving me a calm effect haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into the clubbing scene either. I'd rather have wine or something else (but not beer) at home or at the house of my girlfriends and talk the night away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: I love wine. It's very relaxing, chaka masarap isabay sa food. :)

    @gwacie: I agree. I prefer conversations na hindi kailangang nagsisigawan para magkaintindihan. I'm past the stage of drinking to get drunk. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis ako naman I don't like alcoholic drinks at all. I would drink maybe 1 beer on occasion pag may mga gathering with friends and I won't even be able to finish that 1 bottle. I'm not into clubbing at all and I can count on 1 hand lang the number of times I've been.

    Pero love ko yang Tequilla Rose!! That one I could probably finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joanne: Tequila Rose does taste good. Pero chaser lang siya that night ng Jagermeister. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jagermeister! I heard lakas-tama daw yun ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, sis. Um-exit na ko bago pa ko malasing. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Tequila Rose, the taste reminds me of liquid paracetamol for kids at ang packaging... parang mamahaling low-tee-yown(lotion) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @John: Tama! Mukha nga siyang lotion. At yes, semi-lasang Robitussin. :P

    ReplyDelete