Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33: Walk On

Walking home is one of my favorite habits.  After a long day, I put my headphones on while I take about fifteen to twenty minutes to walk off the stress of the day.  It helps that my city is made for walking.  Due to this project, I have also become more observant with the things I pass by. 

Sometimes, I try to think of a different way to see what I always see so it'll translate better in frame.  I realize that even the littlest things can tell a story.  A street sign can tell you where you're going.  A piece of wood can express how you feel.  This street I cross can make me Walk On.  That's the beauty of pictures.  In the absence of words, your vision will suffice.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate faith try listening to Walk On by Orange Range, Ok sya pati yung vid. search mo sa youtube! Here's the link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgHILBCgR8

    ReplyDelete
  3. @John: Gusto ko yang song na yan. Pinagpipilian ko nga yan at yung sa U2. But between Orange Range and U2, Bono wins. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love walking too with headphones. Nadadala ka minsan ng scenery and music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like walking home, too, and everywhere you'll see people wearing headphones listening to music here. I do this rarely, though, kasi mostly nawawala ako sa focus Accident prone pa naman ako sa daan. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dianne: Yep. Nakakadagdag sa moment yung music. :P

    @Pink: Ako naman, I focus better with music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss walking... though hindi hanggang sa bahay, pero I walk the same street as you do, haha! magka building tayo malamang! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to love walking too when i worked in makati. there's something about being plopped down in the middle of a big city, a cosmopolitan area, that's so lonely and beautiful at the same time. i miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. True. I've always felt at home in the city. Kaya siguro I find the chaos charming. :)

    ReplyDelete