Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45: Sugar for My Valentine

I got a sweet tooth.  The fact that I will swear by ice cream is a testament to that.  And even if I'm not exactly fond of Valentine's, I have to admit I like seeing the abundance of flowers and candy around.  It's overrated, but at least people still give love past Christmas.  One of our associates gave the candy above.  The cupcakes, I got from my colleagues.  We all get a cupcake each, and we're supposed to give them to someone we admire professionally in the company.  Well,  all that running around with the printer last week paid off with candy! 

So, I end this day eating chocolate while listening to Echo & the Bunnymen's Lips Like Sugar.

6 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Valentine's ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang yummy nyang flower candy na yan! Napabili din kami kasi parang yema-ish ang lasa haha

    Happy Valentine's Day sis kahit late na hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "even if I'm not exactly fond of Valentine's"... same here, hehe :D Valentines is also SAD. As in Single Awareness Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pomegranate: Thank you! Happy Belated Valentine's, sis! :)

    @Dianne: Hehe, na-sugar overload yata ko. Naka-tatlong cupcakes ako tapos may iba pang chocolates kumalat kagabi sa work. :P

    @John: Haha... Ang issue ko sa Valentine's e laging traffic. At parang lagi akong may kailangan habulin na banko. At ginawa ko daw talagang issue? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this kind of chocolate haha. i miss it. hs pa ata ako or college since nakatikim ako niyan.

    it's late but happy valentine's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salamat, sis. Hope you also had a good Valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete