Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51: Sunday Tea

I caught up with a friend today.  It was a good Sunday to detoxify and have a good conversation over tea.  We've spent countless times at this Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf branch talking about nothing and anything.  We don't get to do that as often as we used to, but we're trying to keep up. 

I personally prefer lounging days like these, when you can enjoy the lazy buzz of the city.  I like watching the world move from church to food to movies, or whatever order is more convenient.  I particularly like long conversations at al fresco tables paired with good food and/or whatever drink suits you.  Add a little soul jazz (currently, Soon We'll Be Found - Sia) or whatever music to compliment it and you have yourself a perfect day to unwind.

8 comments:

  1. I love CBTL! Mas love ko siya than Starbucks. My ultimate fave is Morrocan Mint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Pareho tayo. I had Morrocan Mint yesterday. Hindi ko alam how I managed to stay away from it for so long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your favorite tea sa CBTL? Para ma-try ko rin. Puro Moroccan mint nalang inoorder ko ever since I discovered it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: I also like Sunrise and Pure Vanilla. Depende sa mood eh. Pero madalas dati talaga Morrocan Mint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try those pag napunta ako ng mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think their cheesecake is to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you. i haven't done that in a looooong time. chillax with a friend, people watch. have to do it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mooncake: Yep. Best way to unwind. :)

    ReplyDelete