Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48: Halfway

On my way home, I cross this island on Buendia.  I don't usually go home this late in the morning.  Normally, traffic wouldn't be this heavy and the sun isn't too far up in the horizon.  Lately, though, I had to make adjustments in my schedule because of business needs.  It makes me see the morning in a different perspective.  It's more busy and bustling, yet still drowsy.  As if people have already had the time to take in their morning coffee, but the caffeine hasn't kicked in.  It's fascinating to watch when you're Halfway Home (Jason Mraz).

7 comments:

  1. ugh, i hate makati during the morning rush hour. ngarag kung ngarag. going home though is a different story. parang uy, yuppie ako haha. wah! you make me miss makati. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... I love Makati. Born, half-raised and bred in this city. Kahit nung sa Alabang ako nagwo-work, hindi ako lumipat, tina-tiyaga ko yung commute. Ganun ko siya ka-mahal, di ko siya maiwan. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onga, Makati traffic is the worst haha Humahabol na yung Eastwood traffic. Sa gabi maganda siya with all the lights. Feeling mo nasa ibang bansa ka na.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sis. It's nice with the lights. Pero sa totoo lang, wala na kong concept ng heavy traffic sa Makati. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM to the G! You used Jason's song... now, I luuurveee you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @color_violet: Hehe... Thanks! I like Jason Mraz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE HIM! hahahah! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete