Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 212: Ice Cream Mochi

After a visit to the dentist, I get a fine excuse to get myself ice cream.  I was surprised to find ice cream mochi at Rustan's Fresh at Il Terrazzo.  I rarely get to see it at Hatchin, and would often wonder where else to get one.  It was a good thing I decided to get myself ice cream after dinner at Banapple.  While checking the frozen selection, I found mochi.  In four flavors!  So, I got one of each and went on home to enjoy it.  I still have vacation hangover, but ice cream in cold weather can perk me up anytime.

9 comments:

  1. I saw this here but haven't tried it yet. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. parang gusto ko tuloy itry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this too pero wala pa ko makita sa grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang ibang klase naman siya. I want to try it out din.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pink: Masarap siya, sis. Well, partial kasi ako sa ice cream. :P

    @princessposh: Try it, sis! It's glutinous rice with ice cream inside it. :D

    @Dianne: Sa Rustan's Fresh sa baba ng Kryolan ko siya nabili. Nagulat nga ko na meron dun. :D

    @Miss Chievous: It's a Japanese delicacy. Try mo, sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is something new I would like to try for me and my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pinay Mom: Try niyo, sis! My godchild loves this. I'm ashamed to say na magkaagaw kami minsan. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis di ko pa din to na-try..and not sure if meron nyan dito. Sana meron para ma-try ko once :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Joanne: Try it, sis! Masarap siya. :D

    ReplyDelete