Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 210: Mandaya Beach

Mandaya Beach at Pearl Farm.  This last day at this resort is absolutely tranquil.  You cannot beat waking up to the sound of waves crashing.  I often sleep to music so I can wake up to it, as well.  When I'm at a beach, though, I like waking up to the sound of the ocean.  There is absolutely nothing more calming than it.  

I'm not a religious person, but there are several times when I travel that I marvel at gorgeous landscapes and I can't help but pray.  Thanking God for creating such a Beautiful World (Coldplay).



I took a whole lot of pictures while there, of course.  I can't help but post my last look at Pearl Farm before I leave it to long for it.  This is Samal Beach as we left for Davao City.

14 comments:

  1. nice! i have happy memories of pearl farm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ganda sis at yung water, green! I am not a beach person but I appreciate nature. Namamangha din ako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwacie: Thanks, sis. Pearl Farm is gorgeous no? Gusto ko ngang bumalik. :D

    @Dianne: Ang ganda ng beach. Ang linaw ng dagat. As in, sa veranda makikita mo yung mga isda. Sobrang ganda. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is soo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ay! 2 pala yun pictures! both are amazing, sis! very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mydailycapture: Thanks, sis! The place is really beautiful. Hindi mahirap picturan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can tell that something is so beautiful when it makes you stop to pray and give thanks. ^_^ Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @color_violet: Thanks, sis. There was little effort from me, though. :)

    @Chew On This: That's true. Happy Monday to you, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pink: If I remember correctly, you're from Davao sis, diba? Naku, ang ganda-ganda ng lugar niyo. Sobra. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearl Farm is a nice place to visit. Great food and fruit drinks! Yum! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @The Average Jane: Ah, yes. The food is great. Breakfast was my favorite, pero gusto ko din yung na-serve nung dinner. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Faith, glad you enjoyed Davao!

    ReplyDelete