Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 190: Studying on a Weekend

I took home work for the weekend.  Now, this is something completely unlike me.  I do not bring home work, you see.  I will stay for as long as I can at work, but I will not bring work home.  My downtime is my downtime.

This work I took home, however, is more like studying.  I mentioned about going through payroll and tax class, and next week is the last week.  Meaning, it's the assessment week.  Since, I have a feeling that I am going to be required to go through certification for it in a few months, if not weeks, I decided to nip it in the bud.  Mind you, taking work home is just an intent.  I did not even bring the entire manual, which much too heavy.  I haven't really started yet, since the bed is just so much more inviting.  I need to get at least a chapter done, though, just so I don't waste the effort.

Playing Ocean Drive (The Lighthouse Family) to get my groove on.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Yikes! Payroll and tax = super hate haha

    Goodluck sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. haha! one of my hatest subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Ay totoo. Nung nagtrabaho ako for a financial institution, akala ko e yun na ang rurok ng paghihirap ko sa math. Hindi pa pala. :P

    @Pink: Tama. Pero dapat matutunan eh. Oh, well. Kaya ko 'to! :)

    @Joanne: Thanks, sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh... taxation! Parang between B- to C ata yung mga grado ko in that subject (as long as I pass, pwede na). Good luck for next week, sis!

    ReplyDelete