Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 194: Make A Plan

My brain stopped functioning by the time I finished my shift today.  I got home tired, hungry and wondering what random thing I should take a picture of.  While waiting for Gosick to buffer (watched it after reading photoparjour's post), I saw this little notebook I got in Baguio earlier this year. I bought it because it says Music and Violin on the cover (I know that doesn't really make sense) and it had cute colored pages.  It was the first time, however, that I opened it on the first page.  The writing says, "MAKE A PLAN", Comic Sans and all caps.

Well, the message kind of struck through my tax calculation-infused brain.  I need to make a plan.  I have been harping about a lot of things, but haven't really gotten around to structuring any of it.  Or, at least, not to most of the ones that probably matter.

4 comments:

  1. "Make A Plan" ... I have many plans, all I need to do is start pursuing them one by one.

    Glad that you're watching Gosick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @photoparjour: It's the planning naman that I've been missing.

    I enjoy watching Gosick, sis. I find the mysteries interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the message. Simple but meaningful.

    Like you, I've been stuck in the planning stages until I got a reality check from a friend. Ayun, I have no choice but to make a concrete plan. I will forever thank my friend for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Let's hope to make those concrete plans happen. :)

    ReplyDelete