Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 184: Smoked Salmon

After indulging in malls for the last week or so, I decided to stay in and avoid the malls so as to save my bank account.  I've been quite productive.  In between doing my laundry and cleaning the apartment, I had smoked salmon and some fruit.  It sounds like a diet meal, but it isn't.  I like smoked salmon.  I can finish off about a quarter of a kilo of it on my own.  Which is what I did.  Plus, I had ice cream for dessert.  So, no.  I'm not on a diet.

8 comments:

  1. I noticed that too, pag di ako nag-shopping, madami ako nagagawa na productive haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Haha... Ang dami ko palang pwedeng gawin maliban sa maglustay ng pera. :D Isipin mo, nalinis ko yung apartment at nagawa ko yung laundry ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waahh... ako naman opposite. nasa bahay lang pero puro internet and mobile gaming lang ang inatupag ko. sooo not productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pink: Naku, sis. Nangyayari din yan sakin. Pero sabi ko kasi, dapat e may matapos akong trabaho. Matindi-tinding dasalan ang naganap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect combination- salty & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @photoparjour: I think so, too! I have very weird taste buds. Wala siyang pinipili. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nakakagutom. Smoked salmon - my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Reggie: Hehe. Favorite ko din ang smoked salmon. Actually, I love salmon, period. :D

    ReplyDelete