Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 202: The Daily Bread

I wanted solids to eat, after having too many servings of congee and chicken noodles.  I really haven't been feeling well and I've been trying to keep my strength up.  However, it looks like my body just wants to rest.  A couple of hours into work, I was sent home because I was probably more viral than useful.  I tried to make myself breakfast after sleeping for several hours, however, this flu is making me lose my appetite.

I do hope to feel better by tonight.  I still have loose ends to tie up at work before I go on leave.  I still have a class to take care of.  Another reason I want to get better is because I do not want to be ill when I go on my trip.

5 comments:

  1. I think I caught what you have na din haha Sobrang sama ng pakiramdam ko these past 3 days and I have a class to attend tomorrow pa! Sana ok na talaga tayo.

    Nagutom ako sa bacon mo. Di pa kasi ako kumakain haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aba mukhang may sakit kayo lahat jan ha.. Get well soon mga sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. get well soon, sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dianne: Get well soon, sis. Sana nga gumaling na tayo. Napapagod na kong umubo. :P

    @Joanne: Thanks, sis! :)

    @princessposh: Salamat, sis! :)

    @mydailycapture: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete