Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 204: Keroberos

This is Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura.  I almost forgot to take a photo for this week's theme.  Here's a toy that holds a lo of memories.  Well, it isn't too old, neither is it worth a lot, but it reminds me of good memories.

Back in high school, a friend and I got hooked on watching Card Captor Sakura.  We followed the story like insane little girls.  I don't know what is it about this anime, but it somehow just sold to us then.  It was so bad that we bought it's merchandise, toys, cards, and had the soundtrack ordered.  Back then, it wasn't that easy to get these things.  It has been about ten years since, but every time I see something from the anime, I somehow would end up getting it.  I bought a Kiddie Meal from Jollibee when they came out with Card Captor tape dispensers (it wasn't really useful, believe me).  Every now and then, I'd see something that reminds me of this girlhood obsession, and I sort-of feed it.  I guess, it's my way of not losing touch with that eight-year old in me.

4 comments:

  1. Awww... ang cute niya! Naaalala ko rin siya! Kaso patalon talon nuod ko sa anime na yun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into anime, but sometimes I just HAVE to have something Disney to bring out the kid in me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis di ko alam yung show na yan pero I know Sakura kasi years ago, siya yung wallpaper ko sa friendster! Haha.. I can't remember how I came upon it pero basta naghahanap ako ng cute na wallpaper and yun ang nakita ko. Matagal-tagal ko din siya wallpaper dati. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Yep, he really is cute. Nakakatuwa pa siya. :D

    @Gwacie: I know what you mean. Kamusta naman ang nasa playlist ko ngayon e puro Disney soundtrack. :P

    @Joanne: Haha... Talaga, sis? Ako kasi sinubaybayan ko talaga yang show na yan. At take note, may DVD ako. LOL.

    ReplyDelete