Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 185: On The Way Home

The corner of Ayala and Makati Avenue on the way home from doing grocery.

I have to be proud of myself.  I went out to buy stuff for my place and I did not end up going anywhere else other than the grocery and the drugstore.  Well, I did time it in such a way that those were the only things I'd be able to do.  Still, considering that Forever 21 was right outside the grocery, and all the other stores were just about a stone's throw away, I did pretty well in avoiding them.  Now, I'm finishing up my three-day weekend with a movie marathon and some dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Achievement! Naka-resist ka sa temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Yep! Syempre, lumabas ako ng apartment ng 7pm para wala talaga akong oras para mag-liwaliw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha! It really takes will power ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chew On This: You're right on that. :D

    ReplyDelete