Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 170: Chilled

Rainy Sunday is best served indoors with chilled wine.

I had my first adjustment today.  It was interesting.  After the visit to the dentist, I figured I could do my groceries as well.  I love grocery shopping.  Particularly now that I have a fridge.  I can store milk, wine and all those great things you put in the fridge.  I get to chill my wine glasses, too.  After groceries, I went back to my state of dolce far niente.  Cue Aguas de Marco (Elis Regina).  It's so relaxing, I think I should do this more often.

5 comments:

  1. Yey for fridge!

    I had pink wine yesterday and I immediately thought of you sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the name of this wine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Hehe... Hindi naman ako magaling mangilatis ng wine. I only know what I like. :)

    @mydailycapture: Yan lang ang available na Moscato sa grocery. It does have an interesting name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anong lasa ng wine mo sis? Nung nag attend ako ng book club discussion, wine ang theme namin, natuto ako ng basics of wine tasting hehe. favorite ko yung white zinfandel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @em.em: Moscato tastes like juice, sis. :) Pang-chill lang.

    ReplyDelete