Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152: Swirls

My apartment looks crazy right now, but I'm happy.  You have to be proud of me.  I finally got myself a fridge and a dining set.  Yey!  A friend is moving out of her apartment and she practically donated her stuff to me.  I got this two-seater wrought iron dining set dirt cheap.  It fits my wood-wicker-wrought iron decor, too.  And a fridge!  I finally have a fridge!  I can store food!  I've been meaning to get a fridge for The Longest Time (Billy Joel).

I was so happy, I took a leave for two days from work.  I need time to fix and enjoy my abode.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations, sis!

    for other home items, go to bangkal, makati and dapitan arcade in manila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @photoparjour: Thanks, sis! Ang saya kasi gusto ko yung dining set niya. Sabi ko sa kanya dati, I hope I find something like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Magkaka-milk ka na! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Tama! Excited na nga ko mag-grocery. :P

    ReplyDelete