Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153: Mint in Chocolate

After dinner at Kanin Club, a friend and I went to Caramia for some gelato.  I got my usual favorite, Mint Chocolate.  

Dinner at Kanin Club was interesting.  Their Crispy Dinuguan wasn't as crispy as I remembered it.  Neither is their Aligue Rice as rich as I knew it was.  A funny incident is, I survived eating lechon last weekend, without a hitch, but I lost a bracket eating Crispy Dinuguan.  Ah well, my adjustment's not that far ahead, anyway.

8 comments:

  1. haven't tried Mint Chocolate yet but i heard it is delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tetpalomares: It's wonderful! You should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss eating at Kanin Club. And I haven't eaten at Caramia either. I think I'm having in the middle ages. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Reggie: Caramia's affiliated with Amici, which is one of my favorite childhood restaurants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ I don't remember passing by/seeing any Caramia store. Unless hindi ko talaga yun napansin. Hehe! Saan ba branches nila?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Reggie: Madalas katabi siya ng Amici. Yung pinuntahan ko is yung sa Ayala Triangle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. crispy dinuguan? Parang di ko mapicture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chew On This: It's actually pretty good. Wasn't as good as I remembered it, though. :\

    ReplyDelete