Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 157: Weaved

This is my weaved place mat.  I've used this as a backdrop before, but never as a subject.  I've always liked it's simple weave design.  The gold threads holding the sticks together.  On the surface, it looks kind of dotted.

I guess, I was feeling a bit like this mat today.  Like I'm bound, or something.  Must be because it's Monday.  I'm probably not making sense.  I'm glad I'm back to following my usual schedule, though.  If I Crawl (Kings of Leon) to bed, maybe this will go away when I wake up.  Hmm... Bright idea.

3 comments:

  1. Monday blues? Kami ng daughter ko, back-to-school blues! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me its not monday but rather it's a Sunday Blues :) Fri-Sat kasi weekend here

    BTW Sis I love the DOF and the color of your mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Photoparjour: Hehe. Back to school na pala. :D I felt better when I woke up. Must be Monday blues. :)

    @Mye: Thanks, sis. :) Onga daw. Sunday ang start ng work week niyo diyan. :)

    ReplyDelete