Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 162: Hanging Beads and Other Stories

My creative juice is running low.  So, I looked at my blogroll for inspiration.  I got one from myealexis' post.

I spent Saturday getting my plumbing fixed and watching TV shows and movies on DVD that a friend lent me.  It was a trying week, I had no energy to go out.  Interestingly, this is also the first weekend I spent indoors without having anything delivered.  I normally would have food delivered if I'm staying in for the weekend.  I guess, having food stored allows for more domesticity.  I didn't think my rice and corned beef was bad.  It could use some potatoes, though.  Maybe I can pick some up at the grocery.

Hold it.  Did I just talk about cooking?  Oh Lord...

7 comments:

  1. Sis, you can also add tomatoes or baguio beans to your corned beef aside from potatoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Improving ka na talaga sis. It started with the stove then the fridge. Next thing you know, mga kaldereta or kare kare na niluluto mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go sis!! Magluto ka na! Madali lang ang corned beef with potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @photoparjour: Thanks! I'll try that. :)

    @Dianne: Haha... Korek. Pero wag muna kare-kare, effort yun. :P

    @Joanne: Yep. Sarap pa. :D

    @Reggie: Salamat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... you can use your cooking to fulfill this coming week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gwacie: Onga eh. Is it the temptation of food? Or of creating food? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete