Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 160: Weird Things

So, I got weird things in my cupboard.

Here We Go Again (Paramore) with all these weird things I'm sensing.  Obviously, I still have a bit of my funk going on.  I've been looking at my photos for the last few days and it's showing.  I've been trying to shake it off, but I guess it isn't working.  Normally, a cup of coffee and pick-me-up music will do the trick.  If it doesn't, ice cream would.  This one, however, is a greater funk than normal.

I don't know if anyone else feels this.  Every now and then, your instinct tells you there's something that's not right.  I can't put my finger on it, but it's a little bit unsettling.  A little bit weird, too.  Sometimes, when these things happen, I don't really find out what it is.  It's like the weird things in my cupboard.  A lot of them don't fit, but you're not sure exactly which one.  I'm babbling again.  Never mind.

8 comments:

  1. I can't see anything wrong with your cupboard sis. Ang cute, loved it! :)

    “Life's not about fitting in; it's about standing out” parang cupboard din. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too crowded maybe?
    as for weird, your cubby looks normal to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @em.em: Thanks, sis. I appreciate that. :)

    @photoparjour: Maybe. I just look at it and it seems weird to me. O baka ako lang ang weird. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have those days..
    But it will pass in time.


    Like ko ung mga green things sa cupboard mo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IMO, some of your things are not organised, or properly placed. It may reflect on something like marami ka masyadong iniisip na hindi mo alam kung ano'ng gagawin mo, or uunahin mo.

    Or I maybe wrong. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maayos naman sis yung cupboard mo. May pots and pans ka na pala!

    I have moments like yours and somehow na-pinpoint ko na pero kung ano ang next kong gagawin, yun ang di ko pa alam. Hay buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis saken organized na yang cupboard na yan. Super linis na tignan. And I love your cupboard sis :)

    But I'm sorry that you're feeling kinda off.. Minsan may ganyan lang talaga tayong phase..But I hope everything picks up for you soon sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mye: Thanks, sis. I have random green things lying around the flat. Minsan, I perk up, then I somehow get back to the same rotten carousel. It's crazy.

    @Reggie: Probably. There's a certain truth to it. At the same time, I get analysis paralysis.

    @Dianne: I had breakfast with a friend yesterday and somehow got to unwind. MEdyo na-identify ko then, but the restlessness doesn't go away.

    @Joanne: Thanks, sis. :) I appreciate that. I hope it picks up from here, too.

    ReplyDelete