Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 161: On Treasure

I remember Jack Sparrow saying in Pirates of the Caribbean, "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."  Sometimes, they come in diamonds or pearls.  Other times, they may not be material things at all.

A lot of what I personally treasure are immaterial.  I treasure life and it's ability to amaze me.  I treasure family ties and friendship.  I treasure memories, particularly the good ones.  I treasure the lessons learned, and my unfaltering belief with almost anything.  I treasure the knowledge of being able to know what matter, and the ability to make this a Good Life (OneRepublic).

9 comments:

  1. I can't agree more.
    Nice post Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @color_violet: Hear, hear! :)

    @Mye: Thanks, sis. Your theme picked me up today. Napaisip kasi. Haha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!

    Bukas pa ko mag-post ng treasure ko haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tetpalomares: Thanks, sis! :)

    @Reggie: Yep. ;)

    @Dianne: Hehe. Naisip ko kasi, patapos na pala yung week at wala pa din akong theme picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post! Family tops my list syempre :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @photoparjour: Thanks, sis! :D

    ReplyDelete