Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167: Baked and Tempting

No, I didn't bake it.  Got this Bacon and Cheese Pull-Aparts from good old Krispy Kreme.

I do not really need a daily dose of of this baked creation to go with my coffee or milk or tea or juice.  But ever since Krispy Kreme opened shop in our building, I can't seem to avoid it.  My source of Sugar High (Coyote Shivers) just got closer.  I haven't been getting donuts, mind you.  I've been getting pull-aparts.  These pieces of pastries have been stealing the show from my favorite donuts.  I've been intending to get my favorite Custard-filled and New York Cheesecake, but somehow always end up getting a pull-apart.  They just wrap my day up really nicely.  Food is just the kind of temptation I will always give in to.

10 comments:

  1. I love Pull Aparts din! Sa family namin, ako lang nakaka-appreciate sa kanya haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakagutooooooom~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. I haven't tried their Pull Aparts. Puros donuts ang binibili ko dun. Cge, masubukan nga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Diba, sis? Tuwing pupunta ko ng Krispy Kreme, iniisip ko talaga donut ang bibilhin ko. Tapos makikita ko sila, tapos tititigan ko lang sila hanggang sa tanungin ako kung ano order ko. Wala na. :D

    @mango_shake: Hehe... :D

    @Reggie: Try mo, sis. I still like their donuts, but lately, it's really all been about the pull aparts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm... wanna try this. pero wala yatang Krispy Kreme sa Davao. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis mukha nga masarap yan ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hays puro food ang post! Kamusta naman yun.. Goodluck sa akin sana masarap food na iserve d2. Wishing hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pink: Di ko alam kung meron na sa Davao, sis. Wala ba diyan sa SG?

    @Joanne: Yup, sis. Inaraw-araw ko lang siya. Hahaha... :D

    @Mye: Sana masarap yung food na sinerve sa inyo. Nakakagutom nga yung posts. Nakakatakam tuloy. Hehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wala yatang Krispy Kreme dito... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Pink: Sayang! I love their melt in your mouth donuts, but the pull aparts are getting my attention now.

    ReplyDelete