Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163: Independence

This is my flag.  At least, it's the best drawing I can make of it.

This independence day weekend, I decided to bum at home.  I had half a mind to go out, but not really.  I figured I needed to spend time with myself.  I live on my own, but I'm still somehow in contact with everyone else.  So, I avoided my phone and the internet for the weekend.  I was out of the radar.  At least, for a few hours.  It was interesting what you can manage to do in that span of time when you're not connected.  I caught up on some of the movies and shows I haven't watched, cleaned up my laundry, and cooked.  I actually used my kitchen.  I have to admit, I missed the smell of toasted garlic.  Although, I'm still not comfortable with the idea of getting this domesticated.

2 comments:

  1. haha I remembered when I cooked cordon bleu and leche flan. Daming natuwa, magluto daw ako palagi. Sabi ko ayaw ko nga haha From then on, may cooking protest ako. Ayaw ko magluto kahit nagmamakaawa na sila sa leche flan ko.

    Kinokonti konti ko na rin time ko mag-online. Marami nga magagawa. Buti nalang may series ako to keep me busy din.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Hehe. Nagluto lang ako dahil gusto ko talaga ng sinangag. Ewan kung ituloy ko tong ginawa ko for the weekend. Baka weekend thing lang. :)

    ReplyDelete