Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166: Wanderlust

This passport needs to travel.

I have wanderlust.  Let me correct that.  I am currently wanderlusting.  If there is such a word.  I am itching to go out and travel.  When I was younger, I had traveled on my own on impulse.  Several times, in fact.  Unfortunately, that cannot really happen right now.  Still, it doesn't diminish the fact that I am raring to go somewhere.  Lately, all I've been thinking of is going on a trip.  Somewhere.  Anywhere.  I just need to see another place.  What I like about traveling is it's not just a way to unwind, it's a fine excuse to loosen up the bolts a little.  Tout Enveyor en L'Air (Kyo).  Let it all out in the air.  Being a tourist somehow gives you the license to let your restraints fly for a bit.  You can just blame it to tequila in the morning.

11 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice kung mag-trip tayong lahat sis? Riot yun! haha

    My last traveling companions and I were already planning our next trip. It seems magiging yearly ito and all girls ulit haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Haha... Oo nga. Try natin minsan. :D I try to travel at least once a year. Ang lagay nga e meron na kong plano next year hanggang 2014. Pero this year, parang wala. At medyo nagpa-panic ako. Para kasing hindi ako mapakali kapag nagsimula ang wanderlust ko hanggang hindi ako nakaka-alis. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parang mas masaya ng ang all girls trip.
    Mukhang maiinis lang ako na kasama si bf for 2 weeks in a new place Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also on wanderlusting mode here.... pero this year pa lang ang may plans, next year ang wala pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mye: Haha. Sabihin mo, me-time. :D

    @tetpalomares: Meron na namang konting plans, kaya lang hindi pa solid. Hope you enjoy your trip, sis. San ka punta? :)

    Ay, wait. Umakyat pala ako ng Baguio nung March. Pero weekend trip lang yun. Gusto ko yung matagalang byahe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis, my P99 promo ang cebupac now travel is aug-sept 2011 i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go sis! Book a flight na and go have your adventure! :)

    Ako din sis ever since we got here in Doha, I'm in wanderlust mode din kasi from here, it seems so easy to travel na kasi ako dream destination ko is Europe (UK, Italy or France) and ayun nga from here, short flight na lang and di naman kamahalan airfare. Kaso magastos pa din. Siguro next year na lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @photoparjour: I heard. Kaya lang may scheduled classes ako. :(

    @Joanne: Gusto ko nga kahit akyat lang ako ng North. Vigan siguro. Hopefully next month. May bakante kasi akong week. Medyo matagal na ang susunod na bakante.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very timely! I wanted to travel also, hopefully by my own or with my bf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also want to travel this year. Well... yung hindi pauwi. hehe. I still wanna go to Japan despite what happened there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Reggie: I highly recommend traveling on your own. Traveling with your bf will also be nice. Traveling on your own, though, is an amazing experience. :D

    @Pink: Me, too! I'm thinking of going there next year in time for the cherry blossoms. Either next year or the year after. :)

    ReplyDelete