Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Happy Buzz

I went to Salcedo Market with friends today. It was fun returning, since the place is a haven for photo opportunities. I've always thought that markets were wonderful places to find something beautiful to freeze in frame. I seriously had trouble choosing which picture to post. I, obviously, took a lot.

I finally picked this photo of wine bottles. I pretty much decided on this because I love wine. That, and the fact that the time I spent with my friends earlier gave the same kind of buzz. We didn't drink any, mind you. It was really just getting drunk on good food and great laughter. I believe everyone should have that. An opportunity to enjoy the little things that'll give us a happy buzz.

Buzz Beat: Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment