Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13: One Way


I've been taking pictures of street signs ever since I started this project, and somehow it's the "One Way" sign that I always look for. Maybe because in my city, there's a whole lot of them. Or maybe, because I think that no matter how many roads you try to take, all of them would just have "One Way" signs on them. There's no going back. This time - right now - I cannot waste it, because I will not be able to go back to it. In the same way that I can look back, but I cannot linger. No matter how good a moment is, or how bad an experience will be, it will all pass. After all, if you think about it, we all just move forward.
And watch the Ants Marching (Dave Matthews Band).

4 comments:

  1. true! and I love the song! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it? Maligaw lang dito si Boyd Tinsley, pupuntahan ko talaga sila. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, tara, kelan kaya yun??? haha! ;D

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete