Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: I ♥ Breakfast

It was my first time to eat at KopiRoti today. A friend introduced me to Set B. Soft-boiled eggs, Kaya toast, and Milo Dinosaur. It was a lovely experience. The first sip of Milo Dinosaur was love! It felt like being transported back to my childhood. I can almost hear the jingle, "Great things start from small beginnings..." Kaya toast was like a reinvention of French toast, and paired wonderfully with the soft-boiled eggs. Yum! I loved this breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but I rarely get to take it. Whenever I do, though, it always seems perfect.


To Set B, it was so nice to meet you! I hope to see you again soon! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love Milo Dinosaur. It seems that Kopiroti and Toast Box has the same owner cause they have the same drink haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do? Looks like Toast Box is also something I have to try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes haha I ordered Milo Dinosaur there and funny that one day I totally forgot the name and when I went to the cashier, I said Milo Elephant haha The cashier also laughed. Try mo rin sis yung bread sa Toast Box. Eto nanaman ako, I forgot the name pero it should have some kind of powder. Powder-coated bread siya haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I should really go try that. I went back to KopiRoti today. I couldn't helpt it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. KopiRoti and ToastBox? Hmm... Are you in Singapore mga sis?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @pinkroma: Nope, sis. We're in Manila. May KopiRoti diyan? I don't know where it originated, but they have good stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Dami kasi ng kopitiam dito. Now I'm not sure about KopiRoti but for sure ang toast box makikita mo everywhere and I love their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm forever SET A person ate faith! :D

    ReplyDelete