Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30: Paper Cranes

They say that if you get to make a thousand paper cranes, you will be granted a wish.  One thousand, and not one less.  It makes me wonder what wish I would want to be granted so much that I would make a thousand of these things.  Long life?  Good health?  Wealth?  Luck?  Winning combination numbers?

I honestly can't think of any.  I'm going to sound really arrogant, but whatever I deserve, I know I will somehow get.  So, I don't necessarily need to fold a thousand paper cranes.  Who knows, though, maybe one day I may just need to get myself origami paper.

How about you?  What wish would you make a thousand paper cranes for? I Wish...

8 comments:

  1. ooooh..I'd like to learn that and make a wish for my rather complicated life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy first time i've heard about that. i wish...for world peace. lol. medyo seryoso yan. uy ako naman nagka-idea. haha. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. believe it or not ate faith practical exam namin to nung grade 4 aQ. Pag natapos mo sya in 1 minute perfect score ka. Hanggang ngaun kabisado ko pa sya, at marami narin aQ naturuan gumawa nito. I LIKE! :D - Johnrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie!!! World Peace din ako!

    Seriously, hindi siya pageant-ty na sagot pero before I got to sleep, I pray for World Peace. Kelangan ko pa ata todohan dahil parang walang nangyayari lol

    Faith, galing mo naman sa origami. I sucked at those. My aunts used to teach me though pero di ko talaga nakuha lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ann: Madali lang, pero di ako magaling gumawa. :P

    @Debbie: Haha... Naisip ko din yang World Peace, kaya lang ano ba naman ilalaban ng paper cranes ko sa landmines? Seryosong usapan? LOL

    @John: Galeng! Kaya mo pa din siya ng one minute?

    @Dianne: Nakow, sis, hindi ako gumawa niyan. Yung friend ko ginawa niya para sa anak niya para maaliw habang nagkwekwentuhan kami. ::P

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post sis. i wish i could make paper cranes too.

    btw, better use my blogspot id n alang. i cant comment using my wp :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Moi: Thanks, sis! Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sis, i wish i could do those paper folding craftwork to make my own one thousand cranes! hahaha! good luck on your wish sis! :-)

    ReplyDelete