Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: All In This Together


It was great seeing my former team tonight.  Seeing them and hearing them talk made me realize that they have all grown exceptionally well the past couple of months.  Probably more than I expected, which makes me so proud of them.  What I'm exceedingly happy about is the fact that despite the challenges and the differences, they're all singing the same song.  This is my team, and this is my responsibility. 

I remember people telling me before that I'm good at what I do.  I honestly think I'm no better than the people I work with.  It's just that, it's impossible to lag behind everyone else.  You cannot be the dead weight.  And when things get stressful, you cannot waste your time finding the person who didn't do their job.  The first person you really look at, should be yourself.  So, what if they didn't do what they're supposed to do?  What did you do? 

So, what did I do?  I took the shot with them. :)  To TCQ, I'm so proud of you guys!


4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Great choice of song once again! Kampay! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gwacie: I don't know, really. :D All I know is that it's vodka-based. Come to think of it, I could have been poisoned, but I'd have been too buzzed to figure it out. :P

    ReplyDelete