Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Stick and Stamp


One week down! I really enjoy doing this project. It allows me to look for something good everyday to chronicle into a memory.

Here to mark off the seventh day, is a tin box containing a few of my favorite things. Not entirely personal items. Layers of sticky notes, stamps, and tapes. I don't know when I started hoarding stationery items, but I just woke up one day and realized there's a lot of them. This is not even the entirety of it. I also have tons of stickers, pens, markers, highlighters, colored paper, notebooks, and all that jazz. I don't get to use all of them, to be honest. I still buy them, nevertheless, because they're just too pretty to pass up. Kind of like shoes. :)

Art attack mood music: Shake It - Metro Station

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! I love stationery items too... esp the colorful ones. I used to drag my grandpa every weekend to the school and office supplies section of the mall to buy me some stationery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go gaga over school supplies too! I wish I own National Bookstore haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too!! haha.. pag pasukan na, sometimes i wish i were still studying so i have an excuse to buy notebooks and pens and cute erasers and all that.. super cute kc diba?? i'm sure when it's time for chen to study, ako pa ang mas excited to buy school supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pinkroma: True that! I don't know why, but they make me feel good. It was my mom for me. :)

    @snapclickbog: I recognize the feeling, sis. One of my blue sky dreams is to own a house with a cathedral library and tons of stationery items. Haha..

    @untitledproject365: You know what I miss? Yung pencil cases na konti na lang siguro, parang kotse na. Push a button and you get all these things that you don't necessarily need for school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are LOVE! I miss mine... they are everywhere! haha! Btw, I love your pics sis! :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. @epol apol: Thanks, sis! Let's finish this project. :)

    ReplyDelete