Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Fuel for Life

Coffee. What do I do without you? I am one of those who cannot start their day without coffee. My former housemates would not even talk to me until I had a sip. They say I'm a bitch without it. There's a certain truth to that, I guess. I sincerely feel only half-human until the time I take my first dose of caffeine. After the first sip, I'm fine to go running. Before it, just stay away from me for a bit. I don't even care if it's gourmet coffee or not. It just needs to be the right flavor to jumpstart my system. My own fuel for life.

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I'm never been a fan of coffee. I swear, I can still sleep after downing a Venti Americano from Starbucks haha

    PS: I love the view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I can seriously survive without water for a day, but not without coffee. I know that's bad, but that's just the way it is.

    That's the view from where I work. It's even better at night. :)

    ReplyDelete