Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: Night Shift

I'm nocturnal. I'm not trying to be poetic, I just really am. I've been living most of the last six years wide awake during the night. So much so that when I spent a month working during the day, I felt completely misplaced, as if I was transported to a different timezone. Seeing daylight was a bit fascinating for me. Fascinating and weird. I have always felt more productive at night. The world seems more introspective after twilight. Add the fact that I like watching lights flicker on velvety black background.

It's also strange that one thing I probably like best with working in the night, is going home in the morning. Morning light is always refreshing. No matter how stressful work is, walking home in the morning always makes me feel there's something good to look forward to.

Soundtrack: Enchanted by Taylor Swift

5 comments:

  1. Nice talaga ng view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I tend to look out the window just to admire it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I also feel more productive when I do work at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just love the night so much, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete