Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: Clouds and Concrete


I'm not good with landscape, I have to admit that.  It's kind of my waterloo.  I rarely get to take nice panoramic shots.  That's why I stick to a lot of still life.  They're easier for me.  This one was a whole lot nicer than what I intended to post, though.  It isn't perfect, but I like that bit of morning sunlight reflecting on the window.  Plus, the contrast between man-made and God-made.  Besides, I intended to post a picture of a calculator to epitomize the day I spent on my Payroll and Taxes class.  Would you really rather see that?

And it's Brighter Than Sunshine...

6 comments:

  1. LOL nope, I much prefer this. I admire people who can do landscape photos too. Hanggang macro lang ako, putol pa lagi nyaha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buti ka nga sis, nakaka-macro. Ako, maparaang point and shoot lang. LOL. Kahit portraiture, olats din ako. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. again, love your song! aaawwww... :)

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same tayo Sis...not really into landscape. But nowadays napapansin ko that I'm taking more landscape pics..oh well :)

    I love this picture...parang serenity amidst chaos.

    Chaos kasi below you'd see a lot of buildings..and then looking up its just so peaceful. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, sis! :) Alam kong mas maganda siya in panoramic, pero wala ko nun eh. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete