Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29: Heroique

I've given up on playing, but that doesn't mean that I've given up on music.  Music, for me, is a constant.  It cannot not be there.  I sometimes wonder how you can put music into pictures.  That's why I put links of music to my posts sometime.  It's probably a given that I also like literature.  Reading and writing are probably the first things I enjoyed doing.  I'm an Alice traipsing in wonderland whenever I would read a story or write my thoughts.  Photography, meanwhile, is something I have learned to love.  At some point, I stopped taking pictures.  It was only recently that I picked up from where I left the habit.  The picture above is of a journal I got yesterday.  And this post, I guess, is a summary of all three interests.

Polonaise in A-Flat Major by F. Chopin

5 comments:

  1. Eto ba yung part ng rainforest haul mo? LOL I love that term!

    I love music, reading and writing too but not so much on writing since I like to keep my thoughts to myself. My dad told me I had a wide taste in music lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gwacie: Yep. Never ko din siyan sinubukang tugtugin. I just like classical music. :)

    @heatherette: Hehe. Yes, sis. Kasama yan sa rainforest haul ko. Di ko pa nga tapos i-upload yung pics nila. Ako din, lahat ng genre pinakinggan ko na yata. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this entry. galing galing. ako din, i wanna see your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Debbie: Thanks, sis! :) Nasa thread na yung link. :D Poor lighting, though. :(

    ReplyDelete