Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12: Pop


I avoid drinking soda. However, I love Coca-Cola ads. I remember growing up and looking forward to seeing the "Holidays are coming" commercial in the Christmas season. Or memorizing that hand gesture routine, complete with jingle, with my friends in high school. And finding amazing ways to symbolize life using Coke products in the "Para sa lahat" campaign. I guess, you can say that it's iconic in such a way that in this side of the world, Coke means soda and vice versa. A symbol of pop culture.

6 comments:

  1. I know its bad but I love Coke more than water haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako naman, I love coffee more than water. Which isn't right, either. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha we should love water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BOTH coffee and coke! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Kawawa naman ang tubig. Walang nagmamahal sa kanya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here sis! i love coffee over water. have to remind myself to drink water more frequently. eneweis, i like this coca-cola ad. it has a nice vintage feel to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete