Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116: Shutter on a Summer

I have probably posted a similar picture a few days ago.  Back when I was coughing like crazy and practically no good.  Well, I'd like to give justice to my window shutters, so I decided to take another photo.  Nah.  That's an excuse.  This is just another one of those lazy summer days when I do not want to look hard for inspiration.  I mean, look at my window, it was trying so hard to filter the raging sun.  It's not winning, either.

So, I'm sitting here thinking, what would make me move my sorry little butt out there in the sun.  Hmm...  If that sun comes with a wide expanse of sea crashing on white sand, probably.  A beach sounds so good right now.  I'm listening to U2 perform I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For in Milan, and I'm thinking if the world conspires to bring U2 to Manila, I'll be out there in this heat to buy myself tickets.  In a heartbeat.  I hope someone answers my prayer: Please, please, please, someone please bring Sir Bono to Manila!  I will be a good girl, I promise!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Sabay pala tayo nag-post about U2!!! haha If they decide to have a concert here, kahit super mahal ng ticket bibili talaga ako!

    Grabe pala yung init no? It was reported na yesterday yung pinaka-mainit na temperature ng summer. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Kahit gaano nga siya siguro kamahal, pikit-mata ko na lang na bibilhin. Ubusan na ng kayamanan. Hahaha... :D

    Napunta ko sa video na yan dahil sa post mo sa FB. Dalawang taon ko na yatang pinagdadasal na pumunta sila dito. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha pinagdadasal ko na pumunta sila nung unang nagpunta si Mariah C. dito kasi na-missed ko yun tapos sabi ko ang ultimate dream concert ko ang U2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Dream concert ko din ang U2. U2 at Dave Matthews Band, siguro. Diba nga nagkaroon ng chismis last year na pupunta dito ang U2? Pero chismis nga lang. Sana talaga magkatotoo. Gusto ko talaga sila mapanood. Kung may bucket list ako, isasama ko yan sa bucket list ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence! Yesterday I couldn't get U2's "With or Without You" out of my head. LSS talaga the whole day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gwacie: That's one of my absolute favorite song of theirs. :)

    ReplyDelete