Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114: Glass & Bottle

I could use a drink.  Since I was medicated the entire time last week, I limited myself to two cups of coffee in a day and the rest of the time just drinking water.  I was such a good girl.  Consider it my forced abstinence, even if I'm non-practicing and did not really plan on abstaining from anything.  Now that I'm feeling better, I could definitely enjoy a glass of wine.  After the tiring general cleaning that knocked me out for the rest of the weekend, I'd much rather enjoy curling up on my couch with a book and Adele's 21 album playing on the background.  However, my wine bottles are empty and my glasses need to get chilled.  So, I'm postponing this relaxing overture I have in mind for another lazy Sunday.  Hopefully, by then, I'd have gotten myself a fridge with wine and chilled glasses in it.

For now, I'd settle for a book and Someone Like You (Adele).

4 comments:

  1. haha get a fridge na sis!

    I love Adele's new album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Hope to get one this weekend. Na-kwento ko ba na sa awa yata sakin ng mom ko e binilhan niya ko ng electric stove? Haha...

    Sobrang love ko yung second album niya. It's even better than 19, which was already amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super agree on Adele's 2nd album. I cannot stop listening to it! I just found out bakit ganun ang album names niya haha Yung number is the age she did the album. Imagine, 21 yrs old siya!!! Ang dami na niyang accomplishments haha

    Oh no. You don't have a stove? haha Akala ko meron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Ako din, sis. Paulit-ulit ko siyang pinapakinggan. Kung ganun talaga kaganda boses ko, kakanta ako para lang marinig sarili ko. :P

    Meron na sa wakas. At dahil diyan, may champorado na ko. Haha... :D

    ReplyDelete